Our Top 10
It’s hard to pick just 10 reasons why Utica National is a great place to work. We invite you to explore our pages and talk to us to see what might make your top 10!
- Established, not stodgy. We were founded in 1914, but we have always been an innovator with the flexibility to change and adapt. That's how you last over 100 years!
- Room to grow. We have more than 1200 employees in 11 different locations. You can advance your career without getting lost in the crowd.
- Benefits upon benefits. We offer paid time off, 401(k), medical and dental insurance, retirement and savings programs and a credit union. In our New Hartford, New York home office we have a fitness center, cafeteria and a full-time nurse to further our health and wellness initiatives. See the full list here.
- Education is important. We offer tuition assistance and a multitude of learning activities.
- Opportunities for YOU. Do you like dealing with people or would you rather work with numbers?
We have a spot for you!
- We make a difference. Every day. We provide customers with security, appreciation and respect.
- Philanthropy. We consistently donate to the communities we live and work in to tackle root-cause issues through the Utica National Group Foundation.
- Leadership with vision. Our leadership team is committed to delivering great experiences for our customers and our employees.
- A work-life balance. Others say it; we mean it. We do meaningful and rewarding work with time to enjoy the things that life has to offer outside the office.
- You’ll get hooked. Doing meaningful work, with good, fun people makes you want to stick around.
Our average employee tenure is over 14 years!